Tuesday, March 24, 2015

EARLY

Psalm 133:1 
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Fellowship sweet is given to us, if we only let God do His part,
We must determine to walk with Him, and from this never depart.
Each believer in Jesus is our brother or sister, and this is great,
The Holy Spirit will give you friendships to enjoy that are first rate.(RP)

Margie has been waking up early lately. But at least she seems to do fairly well during the night. Yesterday was a more leisurely day. I did some light shopping at the grocery store and Walgreens. I helped by doing some housework.  I spent some time adding to my class notes that I will be teaching Friday on Genesis. It is an interesting study and the class seems interested about it.  Thanks for praying. 


No comments: