Monday, March 16, 2015

BLESSINGS

 James 1:2-4 
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 

Some things seem to rub us the wrong way,
God knows this and has something to say.
Trials are sent by Him to teach us every day,
Patience is the reason, so from this don't sway.
God tests our patience and we will be okay,
If we commit all to Him and do not delay.
(RP)

We thoroughly enjoyed Sunday. I was privileged to be able to teach one of the adult Sunday School classes and I always enjoy that. It was quite a rainy day and kept it up till late in the evening. I did a lot of research for another message I give mid-week.  Then the computer sort of crashed as far as my website is concerned. I called Yahoo support but in the end fixed it myself when  I realized a heavy price was involved with repairs. Before I went to bed, all was working fine. Thank you Lord, for the help. And thank YOU for your prayers. 

No comments: