Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FEET

Psalms 7:1
LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me.

The forces of evil are against us; we cannot escape their work,
But praise God we do have recourse; we must not this option shirk.
The Lord is our place of refuge, ready to help us right now,
So come to Him without delay, and at His feet humbly bow.(RP)

This morning Margie goes to the foot doctor, and from there we will drop by the hospital to see a dear friend. Yesterday our good friends came by for a visit and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Today we will need to get a few things while in Bellingham, then the rest of the day will be free to do the things we need to get done. I am working ahead on the book of Genesis, making study sheets. It is fascinating to work this project.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: