Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BETTER VISION

Psalm 28:7 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.

Fellowship with the Lord is the greatest relationship known,
With Him by your side you'll never be forsaken or alone.
He is our strength and shield, so trust Him more and more,
His help comes as you trust, and it's always better than before.
Rejoicing comes for the trusting, and singing to praise His name,
The more we sing His praises, the more we want His name to proclaim.(RP)

Yesterday Margie received her new glasses. This morning she joyfully told me how nice it was to read the Bible without difficulty. The new glasses really help. We are thanking the Lord for this blessing. She has been having a dreadfully hard time reading her Bible each morning. We praise the Lord for professionals who know how to help people this way. Margie also had physical therapy yesterday and her therapist said she was making good progress in her strength and balance levels. We are grateful for this report. Yesterday we had a surprise visit from Nathan, our grandson. It was delightful visiting with him. Thank you all for praying.

No comments: