Thursday, March 26, 2015

SUNSHINE

Psalm 46:10 
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Everyone is so busy; not many have time for God,
Some put on a mask, and present another facade.
God tells His own to be still, and truly know His ways,
In this we really learn, and are genuinely amazed.
Help me today to honor You, giving You ample time,
When I do I will rise indeed to a new level sublime.(RP)

After several days of rain, the weatherman says sunshine will be here today. In fact just a few minutes ago it was shining.  Yesterday Margie had her feet worked on in the morning and we spent the rest of the day doing things around the house. On the way home, we stopped to see a friend in the hospital who was not doing well at all. We also visited Everett Boraker in the hospital, recovering from surgery. His wife had surgery at noon and today they will both be released to go home. Today will be full with a morning and afternoon commitment.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: