Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GOOD NEWS

Those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

We are taught much from nature as the Lord reviews His creatures,
They are fascinating words, and the Lord is the best of teachers.
Eagles indeed renew their strength in amazing ways we're told,
And the way they teach their offspring is delightful and quite bold.
We're called to wait upon the Lord; the results are promised here,
And what joy it is to follow Him, and know we do so without fear. (RP)

Margie received good news from the vision center yesterday that her glasses were ready for pick up. Today after her physical therapy session we will drive into Bellingham to get them. I was relieved yesterday to complete my message for the AWANA program Wednesday night. The Lord enabled me to put together a Power Point presentation to help me. I still have much studying to do in preparation for future obligations. But all this is delightful as I do what I thoroughly enjoy-teaching. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: