Friday, March 6, 2015

GREAT

Isaiah 55:8-9
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

We earthly minded folks just don't understand God's ways,
But we better get in tune with Him because it really pays.
God knows our thoughts are not His, so he reminds us here,
If we just read the Bible more,I'm sure we would not fear.
God's ways and thoughts overwhelm; this is good you see,
His will for us we can know right now; obeying Him is the key.(RP)

Yesterday was a busy one, but we managed to get through it ok. Margie did not have a very good night, but we always pray the next one will be better. It is always GREAT when Friday comes. We look forward to the Bible class. After that we should have a more leisurely afternoon. Thanks for praying

No comments: