Tuesday, February 21, 2017

WORTH IT BUT EXPENSIVE

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Men may pretend they nothing about God, but deceived and deceivers they are,
For God has created each one with this gift, they clearly see God near and far.
Man knows there is power beyond himself, somewhere in the world out there,
And all nature speaks  to each of this power, and of it all are aware.
So when all life is over and men stand before God there is nothing they can say,

For man has no excuse before a holy God, and for his decision he will pay. (RP)

The Geek Squad called, and our laptop was ready for us. To my amazement, the problem was not caused by anything wrong I had done. It was caused by a Windows 10 update that went "sour" and did not do what it was supposed to do. Often we are alerted to needed updates. They come in automatically. We thank the Lord the laptop is okay, and I will not have to replace it. I guess this Geek Squad is like a good car mechanic. I can't fix the problem but they can. It was worth it, but is expensive. I decided to get a two year plan because the initial cost for repair would be half of the two year plan. I hope I don't have to use them again. Thanks for praying.

No comments: