Saturday, February 18, 2017

STILL GOING STRONG

'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.  (Jer.33:3)

Lord help me learn to call
And before your presence fall
So that I can then recall

All your blessings large and small.(RP)

The back up program I talked about yesterday is still going strong today. It started two days ago, putting back (recovering) files on their system to mine. According to the box on the screen it still has 33 hours left to accomplish this task.  What a job. Then I have to go through those myriad files and discard what we don't want or need anymore. I will be glad when it is over, but am so thankful we subscribed to this service years ago. Our son just called and had a chat on the phone. I must prepare now for the Sunday School class I will be teaching tomorrow. Thanks for praying.











No comments: