Tuesday, February 28, 2017

OFFICE DUTY

Isaiah 45:22   "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.

Many saviors deceive earth dwellers, but God says there's only One,Our heavenly Father is the Savior; look to Him and your battle's won.He is calling all the earth, to hear His voice and receive His Son,And we know that what He gives you is salvation that can't be outdone. (RP)

Even though the Bellingham schools are closed today, here in Ferndale the bus routes are on a two hour delayed schedule. Lord willing, I plan to go to the church and be there to pray, talk to people and help in anyway I can. I also will work on the prayer sheet for our church and if time permits, study more for Friday's Bible class. Our culdesac here is a winter wonderland. There is probably a layer of about 3 inches of snow on things. Thankfully the driveway is pretty clear. I should have no trouble. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: