Tuesday, February 14, 2017

WIND

1 Timothy 6:6-8Now godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain[a] we can carry nothing out.  And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.

Are you content with life today and your relationship with God?Only He can give you peace as on this journey you trod.
Remember life is short indeed and the things we have are from Him,
So be content with what you have and praise Him and sing a hymn..(RP)

We are warned on the radio, to be prepared for high winds that will start tomorrow. We are so glad we have a generator. Last week we used it when all the ice-laden trees were breaking and causing power outages. So if the winds do it this time, we are prepared. Yesterday we spend the first part of the day getting the bathrooms and floors clean. Margie has developed an allergy reaction to one of the cleaning products, and the last two weeks got ill doing the cleaning. I told her that was the end of her doing it. I will take over. I did it in the past, now will continue. I go sit in the church pastor's office today. It gives me time to work on several projects I have related to the church and my bible class at the Center. thanks for praying. 

No comments: