Friday, February 17, 2017

CARBONITE

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; ;You understand my thought afar off.You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways..Psalm 139:1-3

Some feel so lonely and believe no one cares,
But believers know something to which nothing compares.
God knows our hearts and where we are now,
And nothing can happen that He does not allow.
So cheer up my brethren God understands all,

And will always be listening when upon Him we call.(RP)

When I was preparing to transfer my files from the old to the new computer, I saved many of them on an external hard drive. To my dismay, I learned later, they really didn't get on the hard drive and were lost. But then comes CARBONITE.  I have susbscribed to this service for years and to great advantage. It automaticslly backs up all my files. Now when I want those files I thought were lost, I can get them back. It takes about 2 or 3 days for this transfer process to complete. Right now it is doing it. Maybe by Monday I can start sorting through the files to discard the ones I no longer need. This morning we go to the Senior Center for the Bible class. We always look forward to this. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: