Thursday, February 9, 2017

DRIVEWAY CLEARED

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Those who labor for the Lord have instructions strong and clear,
Faithfulness and a steady pace is our duty with a heart sincere.
We should always give our best and most to the work He has for us,
He promises that this work's not in vain when we do it without a fuss. (R P)
Displaying IMG_20170209_085626500_HDR.jpg
A freezing rain left a mighty icy glaze on top of much snow that fell yesterday. It snowed all day. Because we are at the end of our cul-de-sac, we got the drifts caused by the northeast winds that blew during the storm. This morning in some places it was about two ft. deep. I was glad when I finished the path the car will take when I back out of the garage. I am grateful to the Lord I can still do it. The icicles hanging from the drain toughs are beautiful. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: