Sunday, February 26, 2017

SNOW

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works.Psalm 73:28

The Psalmist had it right indeed and the order is so good..
Draw near to God is the first great step and everybody should.
He next trusts God with all his heart, what a wonderful thing to do,
Then you are ready to declare God's works and all His will pursue.(RP)

They predicted it and they were right; it snowed. It is not very thick and I believe right now it is melting. I believe there will be church this morning, and we plan on driving south to Burlington to have lunch with our family at Red Robin. Rawlie is here and I know he wants to get back to Stanwood for their church also. So we trust you have an enjoyable day and we look forward to ours also. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: