Wednesday, February 1, 2017

NEW MONTH

As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said,Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.Acts 13:2

God has a place for each to work in His harvest field so great,
He uses those who seek His face and upon Him patiently wait.
Barnabas and Saul in the verse above, ministered, fasted and prayed,
And the Holy Spirit was quick in reply and the answer was not delayed

A new month, but shorter than the rest. That means we have a lot to do in less time if we have set February as the month to get it done. I am thankful I was able to get quite a bit accomplished yesterday. I even was able to straighten up my office a bit. It looks better now.  Today I am in the church office. We are without a secretary at the moment, but before the week is over, I believe we will have one. I am here to answer the phone and take care of the foot traffic that may drop in. We heard this morning that some inclement weather may be headed our way. I ask you to pray for us as we must drive to Marysville, Washington Saturday for a funeral. We pray the roads will be okay.Thanks for praying.

No comments: