Wednesday, February 22, 2017

CHURCH DUTY

In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,But he who restrains his lips is wise.Proverbs 10:19


So many words we speak each day and  at times they aren't very wise,We're prone to let words slip, resulting in a surprise. Sin appears in the multitude of words, so let's all be careful and wise,Restrain your lips from unholy thoughts and be right in our Savior's eyes.(RP)

Today is my day to be at the church, sitting in the pator's office where I worked for 18 years. I am so glad I am able to help a little in our senior years. I am normally here on Tuesday but another elder did this yesterday. With our laptop computer back and running, I made a lot of progress yesterday in my work. Believe it or not. The weather is beautiful, but they forecast more snow this week. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: