Saturday, February 11, 2017

BACK TO NORMAL

Repeat  So we may boldly say;The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?    Heb 13:6

Oh how wonderful to serve the Lord and trust Him day by day,
Leaning trustingly upon Him as I walk along the way.
He is our greatest Helper and trusted Friend indeed.
And with Him no fear assails me and with Him we will succeed.(RP)

By degrees things are getting back to normal. Schools have been closed all week. Those poor kids and teachers will be in the classroom this summer, the way things are going. They still have make up time from the last storm that came through. Our son will probably drop by for a visit and stay overnight. He has some work to do on one of the rentals.  I will be working ahead on Bible class making new study sheets. Our road is still covered with snow, even after all the melting that took place yesterday. Thanks for praying for us. We appreciate it. 

No comments: