Tuesday, May 13, 2014

WRITING

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

Do you want to live your life God's way, then seek His wisdom each day,
That means you'll be living it His way, all along your God-ordained way.
It's great to commit all to Him, allowing Him to give direction we need,
And when done this way all the time, you know you'll have victory indeed.
Remember, God does not scold, when we ask for his guidance and plan,
What we need along the way He gives, and it's better than when we began.(RP)

Now things are back to almost normal, and I want to start writing again.  Margie is going through our journals, writing seed thought ideas for me to work on as I get "inspired" about a particular subject. Last night I was meditating on ideas and hopefully today I can put them in print.  I have about 90 stories written thus far about our years representing Shepherds.  I have no idea how many I'll finish with.  Thank you for praying for us.  We appreciate it. 

No comments: