Saturday, May 3, 2014

BELL PEPPERS

Can anyone hide himself in secret places,so I shall not see him says the Lord.Do I not fill heaven and earth says the Lord.
Jeremiah 23:24
People think they can hide from God as they live and work and play,
But nothing escapes the eyes of God; for Him, everything's on display.
God fills heaven and earth, and nothing escapes his omniscient view,
So understand, my friend who reads this, He is looking at you. (RP)

Ever since Margie was hospitalized one time in Bellingham, I have been making stuffed peppers.  She gave me the recipe and so now I do it all the time.  It's about the only thing I know how to cook. But our family really enjoys them.  I also take them to some folks who we know appreciate receiving them.  So when I finish this I will begin my Saturday delight of making 10 more of those delicious peppers.  Margie is on the phone now making her regular Saturday ministry calls to different women around the country.  Again, we thank you for praying.  


No comments: