Thursday, May 1, 2014

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER

Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, 
it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, 
I am there in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:19-20

What a wonderful promise is given us in this very special verse; 
It speaks of prayer and answers our God will surely disperse.
And the best of all you don't need a crowd for God to meet you today.
Just come to him with two or three and He'll hear you as you pray.(RP)

Today is National Day of Prayer.  We pray many will spend some time in intercessory prayer for our nation and world.  We need it.  We will be spending part of the day at church for this special day.  Margie and I thank you for your prayers for us.  They are much appreciated. 

No comments: