Sunday, May 4, 2014

MISSIONARY

 I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.
Psalm 16:8-9

Have you positioned the Lord in your life today? Is He before you right now?
Those who do this can say without doubt, that this is their decision and vow.
Stability in Christ is our treasure, and our hearts are rejoicing and glad,
Whatever our portion,the future is sure, and better than anything we had.(RP)

This morning we have the privilege of listening to our friend Tim Neufeld (wife Esther)in the morning service.  The Neufelds served over 40 years as missionaries to Togo, West Africa.  We have known them for years and we served under the same mission agency: Association of Baptists for World Evangelism.  They are now retired from their service overseas, but continue in their ministry with churches they visit to bring updates of what is going on in Togo. Tim was able to see the groundwork and much construction on the Wendell Kempton hospital in Mango, and years before this, the hospital in the south of Togo.  They were active for years in church planting ministries. Margie and I look forward to seeing them today.  Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: