Saturday, May 10, 2014

BAKING

Psalm 119:103 
How sweet are Your words to my taste, Sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Your words oh God are sweet to me, how I love to read your Book,
Help me each time I examine it, at my Savior to take a look,
Your words are sweeter than honey to me;they satisfy my soul,
I want you to fill me with Your power and love, to have me in your control.(RP)

Yesterday Margie did some baking.  She is getting ready for the time our family will be here after they treat Margie and the other mothers to a meal at a local restaurant tomorrow.  She is going to do some more today also.  I put the finishing touches to my Mother's Day message today.  I hope to get some other things done around the house before the day ends.  Part of Rawlie's family will be arriving today, and he and Ben will come tonight.   Thanks for praying.

No comments: