Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REPORT

This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it. 
2 John 1:6 

There are so many definitions of LOVE in the world, which is the best for us?
True love obeys God in all that He's said, so do it and it'll be a plus.
What you have heard all your life, keep doing it along the way,
And God will bless and give victory, now and at the end of the day.(RP)

Yesterday I was able to get done the things I outlined in the blog.  Today I am washing clothes, Margie folds and irons.  I work on the prayer sheet for our church and continue my studies for the Bible class.  There never seems to be a dull moment.  We are glad of that because we have seen some seniors, who were apparently bored because there was nothing to do.   Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: