Monday, May 12, 2014

NEW WEEK

Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. 
Psalm 119:11

The Word of God is precious, and does so much for us,
Daily guidance for all needs,and to each problem helps us adjust,
I'm so glad we have the Bible,helping us grow in Him each day,
And the food for thought so helpful, in our trials along the way.
This Book will bring great comfort to your heart each day you read,
And His word memorized in your heart, will keep you from sin indeed.(RP)

We know that each week is a new one, but I think about this each Monday.  Today (or actually it was Sunday) I start a new one.  Yesderday we had such a delightful time.  We were honored to have our son and his family here, and even attend our church service where I preached.  They entertained us for Mother's Day, and Margie was delighted with all the humbling remarks and cards received.  I have quite a few things on the list "to do", so must get to them right away.  Our grandson Nathan is also with us.  Thanks so much for your prayer support.  

No comments: