Tuesday, May 20, 2014

STUFFED PEPPERS

For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. 
Deu 10:17

Our Lord is great and unequaled by any, and above every ruler on earth,
And his value to us means more than all the gold in the world is worth.
God takes no bribes and in partial to none so respect this awesome One,
Fall at His feet and worship; His help is unending and He never can be outdone.(RP)

I haven't done stuffed peppers for a couple of weeks so will do that today.  All seem to enjoy them and I like to fix them.  I also want to get a haircut, and organize the things we want to donate to the young people's garage sale at our church.  So I think I have my day pretty well planned.  Of course one never knows how those things can change.   Thanks for praying.





No comments: