Wednesday, May 14, 2014

REPORT

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?Then I said, Here am I! Send me.
Isaiah 6:8 

Isaiah set the pace for us when he offered himself to go,
To be enlisted in work for the Lord, is the greatest thing I know.
God wants to send you to the harvest fields, but will never force His way,
Volunteers are needed, and we know for sure that great dividends He will pay.(RP)

I just want to give a report on my writing yesterday.  I broke my own record, I guess, by finishing 10 complete chapters.  I have another to write today.  Now we have 100 for our new book.  I have no idea how many more I will do, but at least we are going through the jornals for more ideas.  Margie is doing this for me which I appreciate greatly.  She proofs what I write.  Then some day we will have them edited when sufficient funds are here.  Thanks for praying.


No comments: