Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Visit to Joy

A friend took Margie yesterday to visit Joy.  Margie wanted to take her for a walk in her walker, but Joy was not too interested in that.  But they went a little distance and returned.  Joy looked good and she is well cared for  there. Margie was pleased she felt up to making the trip.  She enjoyed the time with our good friend who drove her there also.  I stayed home because I was not well enough to get out.  I had to make several phone calls relative to Joy's documentation.  I was unsuccessful so will have to try again this morning. I hope that today the people are in their offices and answer the phone calls.  We called Ruth Bose who left today from Seattle to her home in Wisconsin.  She was such a blessing and we appreciate all she did in getting Joy settled in her new place.  Our thanks to each of you for our faithfulness in prayer.  It means so much to us.

No comments: