Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Travel plans

Last night we talked to Joy's caregiver, the kind lady who will be bringing Joy to Washington.  That call prompted us to make reservations in a motel near her daughter's home in Monroe, WA for the night they arrive in Seattle from Wisconsin.  So this morning I will make the final step in that process which I started last night. The motel's fax machine would not send me important papers.  I did a test run and called the attendant who said it came through fine.  When they tried again, it all arrived safely in our fax here. Oh the age of electronics.  But I live it all. It is turning colder here and even snow is predicted for Sunday.  Please pray for Ruth Bose, Joy and Lisa ( the driver) who will be coming up from Monroe Monday, bringing Joy to the Christian Health Care Center of Lynden, WA.  Thanks for praying for all these things, plus Margie who continues to do a little better each day and we are grateful.

No comments: