Sunday, January 8, 2012

Optimistic

We are more optimistic concerning Margie's health, now that a place has been found for Joy.  Even though we have not cared personally for Joy these many years, Margie's heart has ached about the uncertainty of her placement during those many weeks I made calls. Margie told me what a lifted burden if was to know we have a place for her.  We are still in deliberations about our going to meet Joy next Sunday night.  Margie cannot go but I am feeling perhaps I should.  I am concerned about getting Mrs. Bose and Joy to Lisa's car which will take them to the motel where they spend the night before traveling to nearby Lynden the next day. I will be in touch with Ruth about this.  We want to tell you again how we appreciate your fine help to us through intercession. It means so much to us.

No comments: