Friday, September 30, 2011

Be careful

Boy, these things happen so quickly. Yesterday afternoon my shoe caught the cord to the electric blanket and before I knew it I was on the floor.  I fell with full force on my right hip from a standing position.  I thought immediately that my bionic knees would be affected.  The Lord is good.  I feel no pain at this point and am thankful for His help to me.  Margie did not have a good night.  Her leg and hip are hurting quite a bit.  I told you yesterday that the two steps into our garage where the washing machine and dryer are located are the culprits.  She really has trouble getting up and down them.  That's why I took over again the washing and drying process on the clothes.  It's much better for me to do it like I have for the last year.  She laments not being able to do it because since her strength is a little better now, she wanted to resume those responsibilities. We will have to wait on that for the moment.  Yesterday we had prayer meeting at the church.  In the morning I painted more on the house and hope to do more within the next hour.  Little by little we will get it done, Lord willing.

No comments: