Saturday, October 1, 2011

At Last

We are so thankful that at last Margie had a good night.  For many days she has not been doing well and so we are grateful for this more normal night of rest. Yesterday she ironed the clothes and went through many recipes culling scores of them out because she knows that the "heavy" days of cooking are history now.  I continued painting and was able to get the front side of the house over half done.  The eaves along the living room picture window are very hard to get to but we managed and now that's over.  I believe the rest of the house will be a "breeze".  I decided to take a vacation from painting today.  I am going to help a friend set up a computer and if the weather cooperates, I may mow the lawn.  Our son and his family arrive this afternoon.  They leave tomorrow for vacation in California. Please pray with us they will have a safe and enjoyable time.

No comments: