Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trip

We will drive into Bellingham today, Lord willing, to get some more supplies, pay our land taxes and get back home.  I will continue my studies for home employment after we get back.  There is MUCH to learn before I can get involved in this adventure.  It is intriguing and exciting but I must take my time and do it right in order for it to WORK for us.  We appreciate your prayer for us about this.  And we are praying much about Joy's placement in the proper place in Wisconsin. We must give this important decision to the Lord for His help.  Margie's health is still fragile and we go from one day to the next not knowing just what symptoms will appear in her never ending series of health issues.  The Lord is good and we value YOUR prayer support so much.  Thank you.

No comments: