Saturday, October 29, 2011

New routine

Several months ago I spent a lot of time looking for home opportunities for employment.  Now I have finally decided on one I hope will be fruitful.  It is going to require much of me and I want to give it a fair try to see if it will work for us as I work in it.  I have much homework to do in preparation for the "launching" of a web site and an attempt to get sales.  Please pray with us about this.  I am not doing this for sheer pleasure (although I do enjoy it) but to help out with extra medical bills etc and to augment our Social Security income - which is very small. Margie had another good night last night.  She did quite a few things around the house yesterday, pacing herself so as not to get overly tired.  Thanks so much for your prayers,

No comments: