Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another attempt

I am trying again to examine the possibilities for work at home.  I only do this because my first desire is to serve the Lord.  But Margie is our priority and her well being is our immediate goal.  We knew that when the Shepherds ministry ended, it would be hard for us to find a satisfactory ministry because we cannot travel.  Churches without pastors perhaps could have used our services but for now we are content to be here and do whatever we can to serve the Lord.  Margie feels badly that medical expenses drain the resources, but I assure her that as far as I am concerned, that makes no difference.  I am so grateful that during the summer I could paint houses.  Now I am searching other possibilities for added income. We appreciate your prayers for us about this matter. Margie had a good night last night.  It is raining and wind is forecast for this afternoon.  This is Washington and things are green because of the rain.  We are used to it.

No comments: