Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daily improvement

We thank the Lord for daily improvement seen in Margie.  She worked a lot in the kitchen yesterday, preparing things for our meals.  It is so unusual to see it because for months she was unable do hardly anything.  Your prayers for her are so much appreciated.  I continued working on the house but encountered some decayed wood sections and our son is going to look at them this week end when he comes up. I prepared the prayer sheet for our church and sent it off late last night to the office.  I am also studying and preparing for Sunday's message at our church.  It is great being back in the books and THE BOOK, preparing for it. We are having a weather change but I believe I can still get more done on the house today before the light rains begin this evening.

No comments: