Monday, September 26, 2011

Different Sunday

We don't often attend other church services but yesterday we witnessed the baptism of a family friend and near-relative. It was a blessing to be present for this occasion which meant a lot to him.  I had actually baptized him years ago but he told me he was not a believer at the time.  We are glad for his growth in the Lord and great desire to be baptized now at the right time.  Margie still continues with the nausea which makes life pretty uncomfortable for her.  We hope and pray she or the doctors will determine what is causing this on-going problem. I had planned on painting today but when I awakened this morning, it was raining.  High winds are forecast for this afternoon and more rain.  I think I got the most important side of the house(south) painted just in time.  Margie has two medical appointments today, so we will be busy on those trips.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: