Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rejoicing

We are grateful for the good day Margie had yesterday.  Our son and family were here on business and brought lunch for us to enjoy together in fellowship.  Margie gave her nice keyboard piano to Monique, our granddaughter and Rawlie took that last night to their home in Stanwood.  My espresso coffee maker gave out and Margie went with me to town where I got another one.   She stayed in the car while I picked it up (about 5 minutes total time)  I had done all the research Online so it was held for me at the courtesy desk. Except for some nausea toward the end of the day, Margie felt pretty well. We pray today will be a good one for her. She is  asleep right now.  If for some reason she did not have a good night, I will add a footnote to this.  Thank you dear ones, for your faithful prayers for us.  We deeply appreciate it.

No comments: