Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wondering

Margie's latest hip and leg problem seems to stem from her doing the washing on Thursdays.  For many months I did this and gladly so.  But as she gained strength, she really wanted to resume this work that she has done for years. It seems, however, that the two steps down into the garage are too much for her.  So I am going to take back that process starting TODAY.  I am also studying the possibility of putting a small ramp over these two steps to determine if it would help her maneuver better from the family room to the garage.  Margie had two medical appointments yesterday and hopefully they will help her.  I believe she had a good night.  If she didn't, I will "edit" this later, letting you know.  Thanks so much for the prayer support.  It is deeply appreciated.  I hope to be able to do more painting on the house today.  Yesterday I finished the west side so the house is right now 1/2 painted. I will start on the front side this morning.  This afternoon we have prayer meeting.

No comments: