Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We are thankful

Yesterday was a good day.  I painted and Margie was able to prepare our lunch.  I made some preliminary preparations for the memorial service on Saturday.  Our son was here for a short time and I made him a latte which he enjoys.  This morning early I heard a tremendous noise and it wasn't firecrackers.  It was Margie falling AGAIN in the bathroom.  It is miraculous that after these numerous times she has not broken a bone.  Thankfully I was able to get her up.  It was either that or call 911.  She goes to her doctor this morning.  I take her as she is just not that secure in driving with her eye problem.  I am glad to do it and take advantage of the time to shop for things we need or study.  Please continue your prayers that she will not fall again.   We appreciate it.

No comments: