Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th

We trust this will be a special day for you and all.  We are thankful for the freedom we still enjoy and thank the Lord for the freedom He gives us in Christ.  Yesterday we were so thankful to be able to attend the service at our home church, First Baptist of Ferndale, Washington.  Later in the afternoon Rawlie & Gina and another friend, Sondra, came for a visit.  Margie had a good day and last night I am quite sure she did alright, although she is still sleeping as I pen these words.  I have so much painting to do, I plan on doing that today if Margie is well enough to be b herself.  Of course she is as close as the cell phone and can call me if needed. Have a great 4th of July and our thanks to all who are praying for us.   We appreciate it more than words can say.

No comments: