Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good night

Margie started out the night in a negative way.  She was getting sick and nausea was taking over.  She feared the worst during thenight.  Thankfully she had a good night.  We are so grateful.  We are not real sure at this point if she will be up to attending church today or not. We hope so.  Our son and family are in town.  I painted at the Conifer house yesterday and they were there working as well.  It was nice to have the gang together.  Later in the day I watered the plants of our good friends who are away (they return today). I will be showing some of the pictures I took of their flowers. In fact I have a rose on the web page today.  Margie is getting use to the lift chair and is able to get out of it better than at first.  The chair tilts to a high position allowing the occupant to almost stand erect.  I installed the security pole slightly to the side at the front of the chair and she can grasp it for more stability.

No comments: