Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First full day home

Yesterday marked a week since Margie went to ER for help.  We rejoice in what has taken place in those few days.  Yesterday she had a pretty good day.  She complained of being very tired.  I urged her to use the walker chair when needed.  Our friend stayed with Margie while I went for the double scope tests in Bellingham.  I returned from that around 1 PM and was pretty well wiped out.  I enjoyed the Lazy Boy recliner and slept soundly for awhile. It is interesting that the day before Margie was discharged from the hospital and she also slept in her new lift chair for some time.  It is almost 9 AM and Margie is still in bed.  She seemed very tired yesterday and I know she had a few "bumps in the road" as she slept last night and I suspect this is why she is still in bed.  Thanks dear ones, for praying.  We appreciate it so much. I am no comfortable leaving Margie by herself so I will call upon friends to help when I need to go get groceries, mow the lawn, etc.  Many have offered to help and we are humbled by it all and thank God for such dear friends and family.

No comments: