Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tough night

Just at bedtime, I heard Margie scream.  I rushed into the bathroom and could not even get in the door. She had fallen on the floor.  She said she had a dizzy spell and could not maintain her equilibrium, and fell.  I was finally able to get her up.  She DID NOT have a good night.  From 2 a.m. she was not able to sleep.  Please pray that her sleep pattern will improve and be like it has been for some time.  She ordered more of the special allergy drops that her doctor compounds for her particular allergies.  They have not arrived and Margie believes it is because of that she is not sleeping.  At any rate we appreciate your prayers for her continued sagas of health.  I was able to mow the lawn and trim yesterday.  Today it is raining, so I chose the right day.

No comments: