Sunday, May 15, 2011

His day

Even though our Lord owns them all, this is His day and we are so thankful Margie feels well enough to attend church today.   Yesterday she felt well enough to make a visit to a dear friend who just had hip surgery.  She is doing well and we are happy for her after all the pain she suffered waiting for that surgery.  Our son and family were working on one of their rental homes so we dropped by to take a look at the house they want me to paint on the outside.  The rain forecast for today has arrived but what's new in Washington.  It is the price of greenery is always my answer.  Trust you all have a great day. Margie is not awake yet so I really don't know what kind of a night she had.  I am praying all went well.  If otherwise, I will advise via this column.

No comments: