Friday, May 20, 2011

My turn

This morning I have my preliminary consultation concerning two "scope" tests which will be scheduled later. These are routine and follow up tests which began several years ago. I have no symptoms and pray the tests will show no further complications. I'll explain all after the upcoming tests. I must get the lawn mowed today because tomorrow I think the rain returns.  Margie is still asleep as I write this.  I am almost sure she had a good night.  Our son arrives today to begin work on their rental houses which require plenty of attention.  Those are the ones I also am painting.   There is plenty to do and I am grateful for their hiring this old man to do some of the work. I am also glad I like to do it and feel well to do it. The Lord is good and we praise Him.   Thank you all for praying.

No comments: