Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lord's Day

Every day is the Lord's day but we rejoice in being able to attend the service today in our church.  Yesterday I worked on my discipleship lesson some more, and also tried to find a special graphic for our son's business. I was unsuccessful so will make one myself using our photo editing software. Margie and I went to a friend's house to assemble a set of patio chairs she purchased and needed help. Margie just sat and visited while I helped the lady put them together.  I am so glad when Margie can accompany me to do these errands of service to others. We were glad to do it. The weather turned good in afternoon so I mowed the lawn.  Margie's energy level is still not at to the point she desires, but she is grateful for each day she is able to at least do some things.

No comments: