Friday, May 13, 2011

Glitch

There was a technical problem with our Blogger this morning so only now at noon I am getting our daily "word" on it.   Margie thankfully had a wonderful night.  Her insomnia was apparently due to lack of allergy medication which was delayed in arriving.  As soon as she restarted it, she slept OK.  Thank you Lord.   I went alone to prayer meeting yesterday afternoon.  It was the first time Margie was not able to accompany me.  I don't like it that way and hope it doesn't happen again.  Today I did a little painting and now this afternoon will arrange the huge stack of "garage sale" items (if I can).  Oh the "junk" one accumulates through the years is amazing.  We don't want to wish this on our family after we are gone.  We are trying to get it settled now.  Our son and his family arrive today and tomorrow.  It will be nice to see them again.

No comments: