Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21

We never cease to amaze at how biblical "scholars" can interpret Scriptures to their own liking and come up with something Jesus Himself said is not possible.  It's true that Jesus may come today but it won't be because Harold Camping said He would.  We will wait and see.  Yesterday was a full day as Margie did all the washing, drying, folding and ironing of the clothes.  I had a pre-op appointment concerning my upcoming scope tests in July.  Our son arrived and grandson (whose birthday was yesterday also).Later we went to the hospital to visit a friend who had surgery and have prayer with her.  So, as you can see, there is never a dull moment and we prefer it that way.  It's raining today.  I'm glad I mowed the lawn yesterday also.  Yes, I worked it in to the schedule.

No comments: