Monday, May 23, 2011

Different schedule

Rawlie, our son, is working from our home this week. So he's on the computer now as I write this. He requested this so he could be up here and work some on the rental home during off work hours.  It was nice having him and his son Nathan and Nathan's cousin, Jonathan here for awhile yesterday also. I will be leaving shortly to go paint at the Vista house, trying to get the kitchen cupboards painted.  I "think" Margie had a good night.  She's still sleeping as I write this.  This afternoon I have a discipleship lesson with a young man from out church as we study together "God's will".  It is a rich study and practical. We trust you all have a great day. Thanks for praying for Margie.  She appreciates it very much.  She is improving and we give thanks to the Lord for each day of strength given her.

No comments: