Sunday, January 16, 2011

What joy!

What joy we have in looking forward to attending church today. We hope you do to.  To fellowship with the saints, sing, pray and study God's Word is such a privilege.  For many months we were deprived of public worship due to Margie's illness.  But our house was our sanctuary and we made the most of it.  Yesterday was filled with plenty of activity around here.  Margie kept busy and I did too.  I worked the entire day trying to find a satisfactory way to save greeting cards in a format that could be opened by any email program.  What I discovered is that the very popular PDF format is not that accurate and when printed the alignment was "off".  So for the time being I have laid aside that notion this could be done from our home satisfactorily.  I will pursue something else and if YOU or someone has a brainstorm on this email attachment problem, I will be delighted. thanks for praying about this and especially for Margie as she gains her strength.

No comments: